2019 ONTARIO KAYAK FISHING CHAMPIONSHIP
DATE: Sept 6/7 2019
LOCATION: L. Couchiching and L. Simcoe
TIME: 7AM-3PM Sat, 7AM-12PM Sun
TARGET SPECIES: LM Bass/SM Bass - Northern Pike
FORMAT: 1 Day Bass(3)/1 Day Pike(2), anglers choice
FEE: $125 by June 10th, $150 after
We are aiming for a $5K + cash purse which pays out to the top 10 anglers.
40 anglers @ $125 each will pay the top 7 spots for longest total length combined species, plus longest of each individual species.
More than 40 will pay beyond the top 10.
QUALIFY by placing top 10 in any OKFS event or top 5 in any Ontario fishing event; from a kayak, between September '18 - Sept '19
HOST SITE - TBA
CASH PAYOUT is 75% of the entry fee for the Championship
* Prizes based on 40 anglers.
How does the Championship tournament work?
- This event runs from 7AM - 2PM Saturday Sept 6th
- Boundaries and access points(launches) will be defined by registration deadline
- You can enter as many fish as you like, but only the longest 3 Bass/2 Pike combined qualify
- You must sign up with Tourney X, and submit all fish entries thru them
- You must return signed registration package before event date commences
- You must have an event identifier in every photo submission
- Online event Identifiers will be mailed or indicated by email
- You must use an approved measuring device for all fish submissions
- Your returned Registration Pkg is an admission of your understanding all OKFS General Rules