2019 ONTARIO KAYAK FISHING CHAMPIONSHIP
DATE: Sept 6/7 2019
LOCATION: L. Couchiching and L. Simcoe
TIME: 7AM-3PM Sat, 7AM-12PM Sun
TARGET SPECIES: Smallmouth Bass
FORMAT: 2-Day six fish limit
FEE: $125 by June 10th, $150 after
- We are aiming for a $5K + cash purse which pays out to the top 7-10 anglers.
- 40 anglers @ $125 each will pay the top 7 spots for longest total length combined species, plus longest of each individual species.
- More than 40 will pay beyond the top 7.
- QUALIFY by placing top 10 in any OKFS event or top 5 in any Ontario fishing event; from a kayak, between September 2018 - Sept 1 2019
- CASH PAYOUT is 75% of the entry fee for the Championship
- HOST SITE tba
* Prizes based on 40 anglers.
How does the Championship tournament work?
- This event runs from 7AM - 2PM Saturday Sept 7th and 7AM-noon Sunday Sept 8th
- Boundaries and access points(launches) will be defined by registration deadline
- You can enter as many fish as you like, but only the longest 6 Smallmouth Bass qualify
- You must sign up with Tourney X, and submit all fish entries thru them
- You must return signed registration package before event date commences
- You must have an event identifier in every photo submission
- Online event Identifiers will be mailed or indicated by email
- You must use an approved measuring device for all fish submissions
- Your returned Registration Pkg is an admission of your understanding all OKFS General Rules